1. Basic Policy
Kasai Kogyo Co., Ltd. and its group companies (hereinafter referred to as "the Group") recognize the importance of personal information and believe that protecting personal information is a social obligation, and we will comply with the law concerning personal information and internal regulations, etc. and properly acquire, use and manage personal information handled by the Group.
2. Scope of Application
3. Acquisition of Personal Information and Purpose of Use
- ・The Group will acquire personal information in a lawful and fair manner within the range necessary for achieving its purpose of use.
- ・The Group will not use the acquired personal information beyond the scope necessary for achieving the purpose of use without the person’s consent.
- ・Personal information acquired by the Group will be used for the following purposes:
- ◇ To conduct communication, shipping, reporting, guidance, information provision, cooperation, negotiation, fulfillment of contracts, etc. concerning sales or production consignment of the Group products or procurement of raw materials etc.
- ◇ To respond to inquiries received, document requests or other requests, etc.
- ◇ For market research and development of new products and services.
- ◇ Questionnaire survey on the planning and development etc. concerning the Group's products and services, and improvement of the Group's products and services.
- ◇ For information on various events, seminars, campaigns, etc.
- ◇ For shipment of publications, etc.
- ◇ In order to respond to the limit as deemed necessary based on the provisions of laws and ordinances or the instructions and guidance of administrative authorities.
- ◇ For matters incidental and related to the business (manufacture and sales of automotive interior parts and all the related businesses) activities of the Group.
- ＜Particularly about Personal Information Concerning Shareholders＞
- ◇ To exercise the rights under the Companies Act and other laws and to fulfill their obligations.
- ◇ For provision of various information and services, etc. corresponding to shareholder's position, questionnaire survey, etc. conducted to facilitate the relationship between shareholders and the Group, and various measures.
- ＜Particularly about personal information concerning everyone
who wishes to join the group＞
- ◇ For contact with everyone who wishes to join, information provision and recruitment selection.
- ◇ For the Management of Prospective Employees.
4. Management of Personal Information
The Group will thoroughly implement the followings regarding the management of personal information provided by everyone:
- 1) Ensuring of the Accuracy of Information
- Regarding the information provided, we will endeavor to ensure accurate and up-to-date information to the extent necessary for achieving the Group's purpose of use.
- 2) Safety Control Measures
- Regarding the management of personal information, the Group establishes strict handling regulations in accordance with internal regulations and thoroughly manages it based on them.
- 3) Supervision of Workers
- The Group thoroughly and strictly manages personal information based on internal regulations.
- 4) Supervision of Contractors
- In the case of consigning the handling of personal information to the outside, we will consign it only to the proper contractor that meets the requirements in accordance with the Group's regulations, and conduct necessary and appropriate supervision for the contractor.
- 5) Retention Period and Disposal
- For the personal information provided, we will set a retention period and discard it after the end of the retention period. Even within the preservation period, we will promptly dispose of it if it becomes unnecessary.
5. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
The Group will not provide personal information provided by you to any third party without your consent. Also, in the event that the Group decides to provide your information to a third party in the future, we will present the information to be offered and the purpose of the offer, etc., and we will provide it to the third party only if consent is obtained from the principal. However, in any of the following cases, personal information may be provided without consent of the principal, to the extent that it does not violate the relevant laws and regulations.
- ◇ When requested for disclosure under laws and regulations
- ◇ In cases where it is necessary for the protection of human life, body, or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the principal.
- ◇ In cases where it is particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting healthy fostering of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the principal.
- ◇ In cases where it is necessary for a national agency, a local public entity or a person entrusted with such consultation to cooperate in carrying out the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations and there is a risk of interfering with the performance of the affairs by obtaining the consent of the principal.
Notwithstanding the preceding provisions, Kasai Kogyo Co., Ltd., domestic and overseas consolidated subsidiaries and affiliate companies may share and use the personal data held by them as follows.
- 1) Items of personal data to be shared and used Name, contact information (address, phone number, e-mail address, etc.), workplace information (company name, department name, job title, etc.), inquiry contents, request contents, contract information, information on track record, etc.
- 2) Purpose of use of the user Purposes in section 3
- 3) Name or name of person responsible for the management of personal data Kasai Kogyo Co., Ltd.
6. Disclosure, Correction, Suspension of Use and Etc. of Personal Information
In the event that there is an offer such as disclosure, correction, suspension of use and etc. of personal information, we will respond on the basis of the method prescribed by the Group and the Personal Information Protection Law after confirming that it is a request from the person himself of personal information. Provided, however, that this shall not apply in cases where the Group does not undertake any obligation to disclose, correct or stop using it, etc. according to the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations. Please refer to the inquiry window in Clause 7 below for specific communication method. Regarding the offer to disclose personal information, we may charge prescribed fee.
7. Inquiry Contact
- ＜Inquiry Procedure＞
- If you would like to confirm your personal information, file complaints or others, please contact the department that is notified as a contact point when you provide personal information. If you do not know the contact point, please telephone to the following contact or use the inquiry form on KASAI KOGYO CO., LTD. website to contact us.
- ＜Confirmation of identity＞
- When requesting disclosure, correction, suspension of use, etc. of personal information, we will confirm that you are the principal of the personal information by such IDs as driver's license, passport, health insurance card and etc.
June, 2019, revised